AERIAL EXPERTISES FOR INSURANCES
If you need the use of drones for expertise in any claim, do not hesitate to contact us.
• The use of drones in the insurance sector is already a reality, especially in the area of accidents and claims. The drones can significantly improve efficiency and productivity in property damage assessment and expertise processes.
• Currently, we see experts with drone pilots for the review of industrial facilities, housings and agricultural areas after a catastrophe or an accident. The use of drones for surveys offer a variety of advantages ever-seen-before in the insurance sector.
• We are sure that this modern and advanced method can provide to their surveys an extraordinary value.
ADVANTAGES OF DRONES SURVEY
There are many advantages to the use of drone expertise in claims by an insurance company.
• The low cost of obtaining high-quality images versus the high price of obtained images by satellite or manned ship (airplanes, helicopters, etc.). Like savings in the rental of lifting machines to access elevated places.
• Saving time when performing large-extension inspections, because these ships can tour large areas in no time. This greatly speeds up the expert’s final report.
• Improving safety of the human capital when reporting a claim. Are a lot of places with high risk where the expert has to access because of the terrain orography, being in hard-to-reach elevated areas or for danger of landslide. Using these types of aircrafts to minimize the risks to both people and equipment.
• Privileged view that it has where otherwise people cannot access to take images from above or another aerial angle, for example, roof or roofs of houses, industrial ships, etc…